How You Can Help
Make a One-Time or Recurring Monthly Donation: http://secure.givelively.org/donate/foundation-music-school-inc
$5 on 5: make a monthly recurring donation that automatically debits or charges your account on the fifth of each month. You can choose the amount you prefer to donate to show your support for students on free/reduced lunch for music lesson scholarships or families unable to pay out-of-pocket for music therapy.
- $ 25 provides an instrument kit for a teen mother and her baby/toddler.
- $ 50 funds a half hour music therapy session for a client whose family cannot afford therapy.\
- $100 provides one month of lessons for a low-income student.
- $250 delivers a keyboard with stand, cover, and headphones for a student in need.
- $500 pays for one semester of instrument lessons.
Events: Please consult our website or subscribe to our newsletter for more information to support FMS at these events.
- The Magic of Music Fundraiser at Sweetheart Winery Sunday, January 14, 2024, 5-8pm
- Patio Benefit Concert at Odell Brewing Company Tuesday, June 18, 2024
Colorado Gives Day: On Tuesday, December 5, 2023, Coloradans will support their favorite nonprofit with a donation that will be eligible for a percentage match by the Community First Foundation. https://www.coloradogives.org/organization/foundationmusicschool
ReFUND CO: If you are eligible for a refund from the State of Colorado, you can choose to donate some or all of your refund at the time of filing. Please use registration #: 20083006687 if you would like to donate all or part of your state tax refund to Foundation Music School.
IRA Required Minimum Distributions: If you are at the age where making a required minimum distribution from your IRA is necessary, you can avoid paying tax on that withdrawal if you designate Foundation Music School as your preferred non-profit recipient.
King Soopers Community Rewards: https://www.kingsoopers.com/i/community/communityrewards
Foundation Music School (Org# QN407) Follow the directions to enroll in the program. Any transactions from enrollment forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. King Soopers donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending.
Employer Match Programs: If your company offers a matching gift program, you can maximize your donation to Foundation Music School by enrolling in your company program.
Donating Non-Cash Assets:
- Stocks/Securities: Your donation of stock is an easy way to support our mission.
- Instruments: Your used instruments can help a low-income student access private/group music lesson.
- Cars/RVs/Boats/Real Estate: Your donation will directly help local families.
Tell Us How to Apply Your Donation:
- Music instruction scholarships for students on free/reduced lunch
- Music therapy support for families with financial need
- Wherever the need is greatest
Ways to Donate:
- Online: secure.givelively.org/donate/foundation-music-school-inc
- Mail a check payable to: Foundation Music School 3663 S College Avenue #13 Fort Collins CO 80525-3031
- Call us at: (970) 407-9084 to make a donation by credit/debit card over the phone.
- Colorado Gives Day: www.coloradogives.org/organization/foundationmusicschool