We know these are tough times for everyone, and Foundation Music School is busy making sure we offer many options to help keep music in the lives of our families. Music is important all the time, but especially in times like these.
We also understand that each family has their own comfort level for being in public spaces, which we completely respect. For these reasons we are here to help you find the best way to keep music alive in your lives. #dontletmusicgo
1. Join us at FMS for very small in-person classes - always 5 students or less. Our safety and sanitizing plans are very detailed and can be found here on our website under Resources.
2. Join our livestream community via an online group meeting! You can see your teacher and classmates in real time, and you can interact with each other in a way that is fun and better than no music class at all! You get the benefit of seeing friendly faces, laughing together, and making music together!
3. You can choose to receive a video-recording of our livestream class options to view in your home at a time that suits you best. Bonus: you can watch the video as many times as you want each week!
4. Want to create a livestream or in-person class that is made up of your own circle of friends/family? Give us a call. We'll put together a group just for you and your people! Mixed ages? No problem!
5. As long as weather permits and we are allowed by the City of FC, we will continue to offer Kids in the Park!
6. Our instrument classes will offer the option of in-person attendance, livestream attendance, or a hybrid of the two!
Check out our schedule today and know that you can call us with any questions or concerns you may have. We want to help you to keep music going in your lives!
Registration begins at 10am today!